- Ensure you are fully insured via BASC or equivalent insurer.
- Respect your guides equipment, property and advice.
- Try and ensure you are correctly kitted out for the extreme winter conditions. (Chest waders would be an advantage)
- Take all your shot birds home at the end of your trip.
- Ensure all your empty cartridge shells are picked up and taken away.
- Respect the use of all fences, gates and walls.
- Respect the local surroundings including livestock.
** All guns will be required to undertake a short safety briefing of rules and regulations prior to your first shoot. **